We are the world's largest supplier of aftermarket performance parts for the late model 3800, Ecotec, Sonic/Cruze and soon to be ATS platforms. We design, test, and manufacture the majority of our products in house to keep costs low and quality high. By building more specific test equipment than any other vendor in our fields and reinvesting the majority of our sales into product development, our performance products are incomparable. Give us a try and turn your curiosity into an obsession.
We are located on 2450 28th Street SW Wyoming, MI 49519
If you have any questions or concerns feel free to stop by our store for a visit on 2450 28th Street SW Wyoming, MI 49519, use our contact form on our contact us page, email us, or call our customer service number
Phone: (616) 532-5152 Please leave a detailed message and we will call you back
We offer same day shipping on orders placed before 5pm Eastern Time and extremely low prices.
Shipping rates vary based on product, location, weight, and method of shipping. We recommend using UPS over USPS as they have better tracking capabilities.
Yes, we do. International shipping options are available upon checkout.
Some packages will need a signature at our discretion.
- Cash sales are fine at any total.
- Personal checks are not accepted.
- The owner of the credit card being used for purchase must be present.
- If you are sending someone to pick up parts for you, you must first fill out a charge authorization form, send us a copy of your card, along with your photo ID, and also the first and last name of the person picking up your parts. We will also require a copy of the photo ID and signature of the person named picking up the parts upon their arrival.
- PayPal and credit card orders over $250 require a photocopy of the customer's credit card and photo ID along with the customer's signature.
- Any transaction using PayPal as the form of payment that are being picked up at our showroom will need a 1 hour processing time to verify payment details; If there are any details that prevent a PayPal transaction from being verified you will have to wait until it verifies before picking up the order.
- If you are paying at our showroom counter, all credit card transactions MUST be swiped, If they are keyed in or done online, we need to get a copy of the credit card and the persons photo ID.
- Orders paid for online and/or picked up by customers, will be subject to the above policies as well.
Yes, we do.
Money orders and certified checks can only be accepted during banking hours and must be verified by the issuing financial institution in order to be accepted.
We only offer active military discounts. To get this Discount you must be active military and have a .mil email for proof.
(Never scan your military ID or try and send any other type of military proof, we will not accept anything other than a “.mil” email address)
ZZPerformance wants you to be completely satisfied with your product. If for some reason you are unsatisfied with the product you received, our return policy allows you to return merchandise within 30 days of purchase. After 30 days we will not accept any returns.
- The item must be unused with its original packaging (including all warranty cards, manuals, cables, accessories, components, etc)
- It must be within 30 days of purchase. After 30 days we will not accept any returns
- We do not accept returns on electrical products, used or damaged products
- All returns must be prepaid; no collect shipments will be accepted. Shipping and handling charges are not refundable.
Decide if it is a Core Return or not (Core returns include : Axle(s), Blower Case, Blower Complete Core, Exhaust Manifold, Fuel Rails, Hub Removal Plate, Intake Manifold, Intercooler plate, PCM, Pulley Puller, Rockers, Snout, Snout Machine Tool, Throttle body , and Stock cats .) If it is considered a core return please fill out our core return sheet below.
If your return is not a Core Return, Log into your account and Fill out a returns form (This can be found in the right hand corner of your order when logged into your account.) If you are a guest, you can fill out the same RMA form Below
When you have completed the form email it to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are within the policy requirements, an RMA number will be emailed for your return with further instructions on how to return your item.
Email email@example.com if you have any questions.
In cases where we receive an item that is opened, used, or beyond the 30 return policy, it will be shipped back to you at your expense, or if we choose to accept the return, your refund maybe docked up to 50% for restocking fees.
There is a mandatory 10% restocking fee on all returns excluding core returns. The restocking fee may be waived if in store credit is selected instead of a refund. This 10% restocking fee is for all returns except in situations where you double ordered the product from us or the item has not shipped yet. Restocking fee may be waived if merchandise credit is issued. If you've had your product for over 30 days, it's a used item, electronic product, or damaged we will not accept the item as a return.
These returns will be subject to fees and rules of rental if returned from a new purchase. Pulley puller rentals must be postmarked within 10 days from receipt for full credit, after that $1/day will be deducted.
Items that have been used including all core based items where a new core was sent, may not be returned under any circumstances. You must determine before usage if you are unsatisfied with the product.
In cases where we receive an item that is opened, used or beyond the 30 day return, it will be shipped back to you at your expense or docked up to 50% for restocking.
Used items that are defective will be covered under warranty. Any part that shows reasonable evidence of being subject to improper handling, packaging, or shipping by the customer will not be eligible for exchange or refund.
If the incorrect part was shipped, you will be reimbursed for shipping costs. We recommend that you insure the returned part(s) for its full value to protect yourself against loss or theft of the package.
Attn: Core Return (Order #)
2450 28th Street SW
Wyoming, MI 49519
Please include your core return sheet with your item to ensure that your return is processed correctly. Core returns must be sent in with Core Return sheet. This helps ensure proper credit is given to the customer. Delays may occur if the core return sheet is not included with your core item.
Core returns unless otherwise specified must be returned within 30 days from receipt for full credit, after that $25 or 15% (whichever is greater) will be deducted from your refund. After 90 days core returns will not be accepted
Click here for our Core Return Sheet
ZZPerformance brand products carry a 1 year warranty from the date of purchase against defects in material and workmanship. The warranty applies only to the original purchaser. Replacement or repair will be at the discretion of ZZPerformance. We do not cover any type of labor or cost associated with a defective product. This includes any shipping charges. Purchaser and installer assume all liability with regard to any and all damages in any way related to the purchase, installation and/or use of our products. Items returned for warranty that are not defective or car brought to us for warranty work that turns out to have problems unrelated to said products will be billed at normal shop rate including cost associated with the claim.
Products resold through ZZPerformance carry warranties from the manufacturer. While each manufacturer set their own warranties and policies, we will do our best to assist you in getting your problems taken care of.
Any returned parts that show evidence of being installed improperly or otherwise used contrary to the manufacturer’s instructions, will not be eligible for exchange, refund or warranty consideration. Parts used for racing or competition are warranted against manufacturer’s defects only. No refunds will be issued on warranty items; repair or replacement only. If you are unsure that your item(s) fit our warranty policy, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
ZZPerformance is committed to privacy and security for all of our clients. We respect your right to privacy and under no circumstances do we transfer your email address to any other company, nor do we collect any personal data revealing racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs
- Email request – Links throughout our site provide you with the opportunity to contact us via e-mail to ask questions, request information and materials, or provide comments and suggestions. You may also be offered the opportunity to have one of our Sales Representatives contact you personally to provide additional information about our products and services. To do so, we may request additional personal information from you, such as your name and telephone number, to help satisfy your request.
- Enrollment – You may choose to enroll for one of our products or services where we will request certain information from you. Depending on the type of product and service you request, you may be asked to provide different personal information. For certain products and services , we may require your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, and credit card number. Other products and services may require different or supplemental information from you in order to apply.
Information obtained while visiting our site does not identify you personally, but rather records information about a visit to our site. We may monitor statistics such as how many people visit our site, which pages people visit, and which browsers people use. We use these statistics about your visit to help us improve the performance of our web site and over all user experience. Your Ability to Opt-Out of Further Notifications Periodically, we notify our customers of new products, announcements, and updates. If you would like to opt-out of being notified, please contact us at email@example.com.
Fill out your name, email, and question in the form below and customer service will get back to you as soon as possible.