At ZZPerformance, we have always prided ourselves in developing cutting edge cost effective products. This means staying competitive not only in terms of price but in giving customers what they want. Based on customer request we have introduced a new low cost fuel rail alternative for those running intercoolers. These fuel rails utilize modified stock components and allow the blower to be raised without interference with the fuel rails. Even better is that they boast many advantages over similar rails in our market.
Determine what style rail that you will need. If you have a return style Series II engine then you will select the L67 style rail. If you have a 2004+ Grand Prix(only) with the Series III returnless style fuel system then you will need the L32 style rail. If you have a L67 return style fuel system car with a Gen5 blower, you will still need to purchase the L67 style rail. We now have an option for our L36 Supercharger kit as well, if you have this kit that has a modified L67 intake manifold with bungs added, then you will chose the L36 Supercharger Kit option. Fittings are -6AN.
- ZZP rails are not brazed like our competitor's rails, instead we use a tig welder. What this means is that even if you bend the rails, they won't crack or leak. This method is stronger and when working with a fuel system we feel it's best not to take any chances.
- ZZP rails are powdercoated. Our competitor spray paints their rails. Powdercoating ensures and show quality, long lasting look.
- ZZP rails are made with a jig and tested for a variety of configurations. They will fit right the first time, without having to bend or adjust them.
- ZZP rails use a braided line. Our competitors use rubber line which violates NHRA rules for having a maximum of 12" rubber fuel hose under the hood.
You will be reusing your factory fuel pressure regulator.
New version works with all intercoolers or without an intercooler. No need to remove the blower to install or remove the fuel rails.
If you are piecing together a ZZP L36 supercharger kit that will not require you to swap your cylinder heads, you will need the following items:
- "Gen3" "L36 Conversion Kit" Machined Intake Manifold
- "Ported for L36 Conversion Kit" Supercharger
- "L36 Supercharger Kit" Fuel Rails
This does not make a complete kit, these are only for the people that need 1 or more of the main custom items.