HP Tuners PRO Add On Upgrade
This product is currently out of stock.
This is a add on upgrade to your MPVI2. You must purchase the MPVI2 and this for your HPTuner interface to be a PRO version.
Pro Feature Set: This Pro Feature Set will enable the use of the latest senors input/output hardware from HP Tuners, the Pro Link and Expander Hub. In addition to this, Pro Feature Set will in the future allow for;
- Stand Alone Logging (vehicle dependent)
- Built in Accelerometer Logging
- BlueTooth Flashing (vehicle dependent)
- HPTnet Activation (MPVI2 display port)
- Data Broadcasting
- Wireless Sensors
- Pro Link Support
- Expander Hub Support
Pro Link with Pro Feature Set: Only need 1 to 3 inputs? Pro Link is the best solution for you, allowing 2x analog input signals and 1x CAN bus input signal simultaneously.
To learn more about Pro Link click here.
Expander Hub for Pro Feature Set: Need more than 3 inputs? Expander Hub is the solution you have been waiting for.
More information will be available soon, Expander Hub launches Q1 2019.
MPVI2 and Pro Feature Set: If you are a new owner buyer, existing owner, or simply want to upgrade your MPVI Std or Pro interface, here is how Pro Feature Set works for you;
- New MPVI2 Buyer – Purchase an MPVI2 with Pro Feature Set and the Pro Link cable will come FREE in the MPVI2 box.
- Existing MPVI2 Owner – Purchase Pro Feature Set and receive Pro Link for FREE (plus shipping).
- Upgrade MPVI Std Owner – Upgrade MPVI Std to MPVI2, you must also purchase Pro Feature Set to receive a Pro Link (plus shipping).
- Upgrade MPVI Pro Owner – Upgrade MPVI Pro to MPVI2, Pro Feature Set and Pro Link is provided FREE of charge (plus shipping).
- Existing Upgraded MPVI2 Owner – Already upgraded your MPVI Pro to MPVI2, Pro Feature Set and Pro Link is provided FREE of charge (plus shipping) for a limited time only. Contact SUPPORT HERE with your existing MPVI2 interface number should you require a Pro Link cable.
Prolink cable that attaches to your MPVI2, the expander hub in the picture is not included and is not released yet (future upgrade). We will need your serial # for us to provide your firmware upgrade.
6 month manufacturers warranty.
No returns on electrical products.