L67 High Velocity Throttle Body
This variant is currently sold out
This was ZZPerformance’s first product!
Introducing the ZZPerformance High Velocity Throttle Body. A total work of art designed to work perfectly in the '97-03 Grand Prix GTP, '97+ Regal GS, '04-05 Monte Carlo/Impala SS, Park Ave Ultra, & '97+ Bonneville SSEi.
Its no secret that increasing boost and lowering intake temps will make your car faster, but until now there hasn’t been a way to achieve both of these at the same time.
Stage one work is optimized for getting a Series II 3800 car down to the high 12 second track times. The next step up would be our Northstar throttle body kit.
- Porting the TB from 69 to 72mm on the outlet
- Installing a new larger 72mm TB plate
- Machining the rod that holds the plate into a trapezoid shape
- Using low profile rounded head screws to retain the plate
- Black anodized linkage
- 72mm gasket included
- Security screws replaced with stainless socket head bolts
- Comes with TPS and IAC sensors (comes without the MAF sensor)
- Works great with our throttle body spacer
To receive full core credit you must return a complete throttle body with IAC and TPS sensors. It can be from any '97+ 3800. Excessively Dirty or abused cores may be subject to a reduction in core money. Please package well because it is common for the sensors to arrive damaged from poor packaging.
For more information about our High Velocity Throttle Body check out our blog article!
As of April 2020 this product is being discontinued. Once it sells out in a particular variant we will no longer be carrying it.
Throttle body torque specs are 84-89 in/lbs.