Ecotec Premium Canbus HID Conversion Kit
Drastically improve your nightime visibility with an HID upgrade. Our HID kits will transform your car with illumination that was once exclusive to high-end imports. We highly recommend installing it along with our HID Relay Harness it will draw power directly from your battery instead of through the factory harness and improve the performance of the HID kit. "BiXenon" kits come with their own relay harness, so you will not need the ZZP one.
9007 - Low/High Cobalt & 05-07 Ion (high beams will be Halogen unless you order a Bi-Xenon, then both beams will be HID)
H1 - Most common for aftermarket projectors
H11 - Cobalt fog lights
5K White with a light yellowish hue when reflected off the road identical to the OEM HID equipped vehicles. This color is for customers who want HID performance on par with OE HID equipped vehicles.
6K Bluish/White has an approximately 2800lm output, which is 3x the light output of the traditional halogen light and slightly less light output compared to the 5K. Although it has a bit lesser light output, it emits pure whiter light with very slight and barely noticeable tint of blue and purple. Many customers have a misconception that the higher the K (Kelvin temperature) the brighter it gets, but in fact, it is the opposite. The K rating is inversely proportional to the light output, therefore the lower the K the brighter the light output. 'Brighter' in this case goes towards the yellow side of the spectrum and 'dimmer' to the bluish-purple.
8K Blue has an approximately 2550lm output, which is about 3x the light output of the traditional halogen light and slightly less light output compared to the 6000K. While it has a bit lesser light output, it emits a more blue lighting than the 6000K.
This and all electrical items are non-returnable. 1 year warranty if sent back first for replacement, 2nd year warranty if sent back first and return shipping is paid, after the 2nd year, parts can be purchased separately.
If a dual bulb car wants high and low HID beams it would require ordering 2 complete HID kits.
- Certificate: CE approved, ISO9001:2004, UKAS Quality Approve
- 100% waterproof and 100% dustproof. Resistant to heat and aging, as well as vibration tested.
- Input ranges from 9V~32v. Output: 35W
- Life time: Approx 3000 hours average lifetime.
- Smaller dimensions: Integrated design, igniter is integrated into ballast.
- Suitable for cars or motorbikes with or without canbus systems.
- Quality: This kit has been tested and made to the highest standards, 100% stable & Reliable.
- Color availability: 5000k, 6000K, 8000K
- This product is sold for 'off-road' & 'show' purposes only.
- 2 Year Warranty
- V-in: 9V-32V
- V norm: 13.2V
- I norm: 3.2A
- I in max: 5A
- P out 35 W norm
- T case -40c -+105c
- High/Low Temperature Tested
- IEC68-2-6 Tremor Tested
- EN60529 Waterproof & Dustproof Tested
- DIN Tested
- IEC Anti-impulse Tested
- Instant high/low voltage Tested
- 10,000 time/one minute open circuit Tested
- EMC CISPR22 guard against Hertzian waves