Press-On Supercharger Pulleys
- Pontiac Grand Prix GTP or 06+ GT
- Buick Regal GS
- Pontiac Bonneville SSEi
- 04+ Impala SS
- 04+ Monte Carlo SS
- 3.5 pulley for 01-03 GTP/GS with ZZP PCM, Thermostat, colder plugs, bolt in downpipe, and a cold air intake.
- 3.5" for 2004+ Grand Prix recommended for cars with 1.9 rockers, Thermostat, colder plugs, some exhaust work, and a cold air intake.
- 3.4" for 97-00 GTP/GS with ZZP PCM, Thermostat, colder plugs, bolt in downpipe, and a cold air intake.
- 3.3" pulley requires a small cam or headers or any SS intercooler
- 3.2" pulley requires a XP cam or a SS intercooler with 1.9 rockers.
- 3.0" pulley requires larger injectors and a full size intercooler
Running a pulley smaller than we recommend will make performance suffer, you will have KR. "KR" is "Knock Retard" which is spark knock. KR reduces full throttle timing reducing HP.
Cars with open cone intakes (also known as "Hot air intakes") should run one size larger pulley.
All recommendations assume 92 octane or higher.
How to begin mods to your 3800 car, click HERE: