The AEM E85 Fuel Pump is a universal install pump designed for in-tank installation on high performance naturally aspirated and forced induction vehicles. It flows 320 lph (84 gph) at 43 PSI (please refer to the chart for fuel pump horsepower versus pressure for various applications and fuel types).
AEM’s E85 Fuel Pump features robust internal construction that is designed to withstand the low lubricity characteristics of ethanol and methanol fuels, and has been tested to work with ethanol fuels up to E100, methanol fuels up to M100 and all types of gasoline.
The AEM E85 Fuel Pump features a compact 39mm diameter that fits most applications. It features an offset inlet design that eases installation and includes a wiring harness, pre filter, internal fuel hose and clamps, end cap and rubber buffer sleeve. Every AEM E85 Fuel Pump is tested to flow 320 lph at 43 PSI before it is packaged for sale.
AEM High Flow-in Tank Fuel Pump Features:
- Tested and compatible with ethanol fuels up to E100, methanol fuels up to M100 and all types of gasoline.
- Designed for high output naturally aspirated and forced induction EFI vehicles.
- In-tank design.
- Each pump is tested to flow 320 mph @ 43 PSI.
- Offset inlet design eases installation.
- Kit includes: fuel pump, neoprene sleeve (not recommended for ZZP platform cars) and end caps, and flying lead.
3.8L Note: the stock OEM pump will generally support up to 350whp.
1.4 L T Note: the stock OEM pump will generally support up to around 350whp.
Does not work with 3800 vehicles with Venturi Port without custom Venturi fitting.
2022 Update: AEM has changed the fuel pump outlet from barbed to smooth. Take extra precautions when installing your fuel line, you may want to take extra measures to ensure the outlet hose will not pop off under full fuel pressure.