AEM Fluid Pressure Gauges
This variant is currently sold out
- Ideal for carbureted or EFI vehicles
- Easy-to-install Plug & Play harness and sensor included
- 24 green LED display lights provide immediate reference to monitored engine function
- Three digit readout in center
- Each gauge comes with interchangeable black/silver bezels and black/white faceplates
- 0-5V analog output included for use with data loggers and virtually any engine management system
- Auto-dimming gauge face and read out lighting
- 100 PSIg brass sensor included
- 30-4401 displays fluid pressure from 0-100 PSI
- 30-4407 displays oil pressure from 0-150 PSI
- Standard 52mm (2-1/16”) gauge housing
AEM Digital Fluid Pressure Gauges combine unsurpassed accuracy, speed and control with an easy-to-read digital LED interface that displays oil pressure in 1 PSI increments, and a sweeping LED "needle" that lines the edge and moves as oil pressure changes from 0 to 100. The fluid pressure gauge's digital readout will automatically increase and decrease in intensity due to the built in ambient light sensing photocell.
AEM's digital oil pressure gauges include a 0-5v analog output for use with data loggers and virtually any engine management system, such as the Infinity ECU, Series 2 EMS or AQ-1 Data Logger, making them the perfect solution for users who need to monitor and data log oil pressure at high RPM on tuned engines. Each gauge includes interchangeable silver and black bezels and black and white faceplates to personalize the look of your gauge.
It comes with multiple faces to determine face and bezel color and what fluid the sensor is connected to. The 0-100 pressure gauge can show fuel or oil pressure, where the 0-150 gauge is intended for oil pressure.