AEM Temperature Gauge
- Displays water temperature from 100 to 300F
- Temperature gauge includes AEM brass sensor
- Ideal for carbureted or EFI vehicles
- Easy-to-install Plug & Play harness and sensor included
- 24 green LED display lights provide immediate reference to monitored engine function
- Three-digit digital readout to exact degree
- Each gauge comes with interchangeable black/silver bezels and black/white faceplates
- 0-5V analog output included for use with data loggers and virtually any engine management system
- Auto-dimming gauge face and read out lighting
- Standard 52mm (2-1/16”) gauge housing
- Brass sensor included
The AEM Digital Oil/Trans/Water Temperature Gauge combines unsurpassed accuracy, speed and control with an easy-to-read digital LED interface that displays water temperature in 1 degree increments, and a sweeping LED "needle" that lines the edge and moves as water temperature changes from 0 to 300. The water temperature gauge's digital readout will automatically increase and decrease in intensity due to the built in ambient light sensing photocell.
AEM's digital Oil/Trans/Water temp gauge includes a 0-5v analog output for use with data loggers and virtually any engine management system, such as the Infinity ECU, Series 2 EMS or AQ-1 Data Logger, making it the perfect solution for users who need to monitor and data log water temp at high RPM on tuned engines. Each gauge includes interchangeable silver and black bezels and black and white faceplates to personalize the look of your gauge.
It comes with many faces to change the color of the face and to tell where you connected the temp sensor. It works for Oil, Transmission, or Water temperature.