AEM Wideband UEGO X-Series AFR Sensor Controller Gauge - w/ OBDII
Now introducing the latest wideband from AEM. The new X-series UEGO wideband sensor features an OBDII pass through connector; the new ability to log through standard HPTuners, no Pro add on required (2008 and newer cars).
For fast response times, AEM X-Series wideband UEGO air/fuel sensor controller gauges are the way to go! Built on the unique, patent-pending X-Digital technology, they report accurate information quickly— enabling you to tune your engine more efficiently. These gauges have modern, visually striking faceplates with 7-segment center displays that are 87 percent larger. They're ultra-slim and come with black bezels and black dual-faced faceplates for air/fuel and Lambda. The displays are user-configurable and feature auto dimming.
* Bosch 4.9LSU wideband UEGO sensor
* Factory-calibrated resistor does not require free-air calibration—but technology allows for free-air calibration as sensor ages, if user desires
* Compatible with vehicle/system voltages up to 16 V
* 0-5 V and RS232 output for data-logging and feedback control
* AEMnet (CANbus) for data-logging and daisy-chaining multiple controllers up to 16 cylinders
* Can display AFR values in hundredths of a percent
* 52mm gauge diameter and slim 0.825 in. gauge depth
* Gauge cup depth only .200 in. deep
* Locking connectors
Instructions on how to log it in the HPTuners scanner: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ozJz-pNFCuo