- Aluminum design is compact, lightweight, and will not rust
- Large threaded rod has 15/16" end eliminating stripped shaft ends
- Center plate holds the loose nut so shaft can be turned with full range of motion.
- Pulley swaps are completed in 1/2 the time
- Locator pin now included along with M8 stud, this lowers chance of messing up snout threads
- Fully supports pulley to eliminate chance of damaging it during removal or install
- Works with all modular systems and press on pulleys of any size.
If you want to remove a modular pulley hub from your supercharger you will also need our ZZP Modular Hub Removal Plate.
This tool is available for purchase or rental. Rentals do not include Anti-Seize lubricant.
Rental is $60 (non-refundable), with a $75 deposit (refundable upon return). Tool rental is for 30 days. After 30 days we charge $25 off your refundable portion. Your 30 days begin when you receive and end the day you ship your package back. You must use trackable shipping for return. Tools are not warranted against breakage because user error is not under our control. Please follow included instructions to avoid problems. You will be responsible for lost or broken parts.. If you wish to keep the tool, you do not need to do anything. Just don't send it back.
Returns of this tool purchased as new will be assessed a restocking fee equivalent to tool rental or greater.
This puller was designed to work with the most common M62 and M90 blowers, may fit other models, but we can not guarantee fitment.