This is a Sachs OEM replacement flywheel. This is great if you are doing a clutch install and would rather swap flywheels than wait while your stock flywheel is being machined. GM part # 55574137 .
This fits the FWD LHU and LDK engine with the F40 transmission. It will also work with our ZZP 6 Speed Conversion kit.
|BUICK||REGAL||(2011 - 2013)|
|SAAB||9-3||(2010 - 2011)|
Benefits of a Dual Mass Flywheel:
- Fuel consumption is reduced, since idle speed is Lowered and from idle speed the car can be driven at full throttle.
- High level of acoustic refinement, due to the suppression of annoying rattling and body boom.
- Good refinement even during load reversals, thanks to vibration damping. Jolts are eliminated.
- Improved operating comfort because fewer gear shifts are required. No unpleasant booming noise that would force the driver to make gear shifts too early.
- Improved gear shift, since lower mass moment of inertia of the clutch disc without torsional damper results in reduced shifting effort.
Side effects of a Dual Mass Flywheel:
- They are very heavy.
- Less WHP
- Cause the engine to rev slower, transmission synchros wont mesh as quick because RPMs wont drop as fast as they will with the lightweight Fidanza flywheel.
Torque Spec Flywheel to crank
Torque Spec Pressure plate to Flywheel is 22 ft lbs.
You may also like