Skip to main content

Your Cart

Your cart is currently empty.
Click here to continue shopping.

3800 Balancer Puller

This is what you will need to remove your factory harmonic balancer. It is also known as the crank pulley or damper. There are two separate kits, you will need both to remove your balancer. You will need the universal balancer puller itself, and the retrofit kit which are the GM balancer specific bolts and spacers needed to attach the puller to the balancer to remove your balancer, and the universal puller will reinstall it.

Customer Reviews
5 Based on 1 Reviews
Write a Review Ask a Question
  • Reviews
  • Questions

Thank you for submitting a review!

Your input is very much appreciated. Share it with your friends so they can enjoy it too!

Filter Reviews:
Rob S. Buist
United States United States
Balancer Puller

It worked excellent.