BC Racing Coilovers - Ecotec
This variant is currently out of stock
***These coil overs are drop shipped directly from BC Racing, shipping is currently taking up to 5-6 weeks in the US due to covid-19 delays. Canadian customers: These have to drop ship to us first, where we repackage them and ship them directly to you which will add additional days.***
The BC Racing BR Type model is the perfect choice for your Cobalt. They are great for street driving and the occasional road course or autocross duty. With easily accessible adjustment knobs for fine-tuning your compression and rebound, plus a separately adjustable ride height, having a performance coilover system could not be any easier. You choose how low or high you want your vehicle to sit (no preset ride height here) and BC Racing's patented concave lower locking ring keeps it locked in securely. Our available front and rear camber plates also allow you to get the perfect alignment setup without compromise. BC Racing offers all of these features while providing a strong, attractive-looking coilover system at a reasonable price.
- Mono-tube shock design
- Full height adjustability through the shock body (not spring)
- 30 levels of damping adjustment (compression/rebound)
- Front camber plates are included on all applicable kits
- Rear camber plates included on certain applications
- 1 year warranty against manufacturer defect
- Completely rebuildable and individual parts are available separately for purchase
- Standard comes with: Front: 6k & Rear: 6k
- Optional comes with: Front: 6k & Rear: 8k (common option for HHR)
*These coil overs are drop shipped directly from BC Racing, shipping takes 1 week in the US. Canadian customers: These have to drop ship to us first, where we repackage them and ship them directly to you which will add additional days.