BC Racing Coilovers 3800
This product is currently out of stock.
We contacted BC Racing because the WBody community needed a high quality set of coil overs. So when you purchase this suspension kit from ZZPerformance you are supporting the company that made this product available for install. The price includes a new pair of rear strut tower plates that will ship immediately from us that you will need that no other vender offers, including BC Racing themselves.
The BR Series Model is the perfect choice for street driving and the occasional road course or autocross duty. With easily accessible adjustment knobs for fine-tuning compression and rebound, ride height adjustment independent of shock stroke and spring preload, having a performance coilover system has never been easier. The driver chooses how low or high the vehicle sits (no preset ride height here!) and a BC Racing patented concave lower locking ring keeps it locked securely in place. These have pillowball mounts which have proved to have the most feedback possible from the suspension and sharpens steering response. BC Racing front camber plates also allow a driver to get the perfect alignment setup without compromise. Each of these features is offered, while providing a strong, attractive coilover system at a reasonable price.
- Mono-Tube Shock Design
- Linear Piston and Damping Curve
- Height Adjustment via Shock Body, Not Spring
- Front Pillowball Mounts
- 30-Clicks of Damping Adjustment (Compression/Rebound) Simultaneously
- Front Camber Plates Standard on Applicable Kit 280/336
- 1 Year Limited Warranty Against Manufacturer Defect
- Fully Rebuildable with all Parts Available for Purchase
They come with sway bar endlink mounts which are only used on the 2004-2006 Grand Prix, but you can simply leave them off for all other models.
Should fit the following models:
- 1997-2008 Pontiac Grand Prix
- 1997-2004 Buick Regal
- 2000-2011 Chevy Impala
- 2000-2007 Chevy Monte Carlo
- 1997-2005 Buick Century
- 1998-2002 Olds Intrigue
- 2005-2009 Buick LaCrosse/Allure
These coil overs are drop shipped directly from BC Racing, shipping takes 1 week in the US. Canadian customers: These have to drop ship to us first, where we repackage them and ship them directly to you which will add additional days.
* BC Racing and ZZP have tested and proven the 5k and 6k set up to be the OPTIMAL performance set up for coilovers on these cars. If you need a custom application or set up designed, you will have to contact BC Racing directly and order through them.