This belt wrap kit eliminates concerns of belt slip often experienced when running smaller pulleys. We accomplish this by adding an additional "floating" pulley which forces the belt to wrap around more of the supercharger pulley, significantly reducing or eliminating belt slip. This is intended to be used with intercooled setups.
No need to move to a costly 8 rib setup. This is cheaper and bolts on easier. Take the supercharger belt off, install this and you can be back up and rolling in under 20 minutes!
- Billet Aluminum Construction
- Billet Aluminum Idler Pulley
- Works with 2.55" - 3.25" Pulley Sizes
Things you'll want to know:
- Does NOT work with Bonneville tensioner setup
- If non-intercooled you will need to replace one of the fuel rail studs with a socket cap bolt (available anywhere)
- Will interfere with ZZP billet fuel logs without a full stack intercooler
Select Gen III unit for 1997 - 2003 Grand Prixs and 2004 - 2005 Monte Carlos and Impalas. Select Gen V unit for 2004+ Grand Prixs.