This is a set of 8 genuine Bosch 210# injectors. These injectors are a part of Bosch's latest injector technology and handle high power/pressure system without the drawbacks of earlier model injectors. Due to these injectors not having a screen we highly recommend running a 40 micron or smaller fuel filter pre-injector. These injectors ship in the genuine Bosch boxes and are individually serialized.
- Genuine, reliable, new Bosch injectors
- Excellent response characteristics
- Robust design
- High impedance
- Bosch Part #: 0280158829
- Coil resistance: 9.1 Ohms / High impedance
- Dead time: 0.45ms at 14 volts
- Static flow rate @ 43.5psi (300kPa) w/ gas: 2200 cc/min = 210 lb/hr
- Static flow rate @ 58psi (400kPa) w/ gas: 2550 cc/min = 240 lb/hr
- Static flow rate @ 78.5psi (500kPa) w/ gas: 2865 cc/min = 273 lb/hr
- Connector: Bosch EV1
- Injector length: O-ring to O-ring - 55mm
- Injector overall length: 65mm
- Injector body diameter: 16mm
- O-ring: 14.5mm Viton
- Acceptable fuels: Gas/Petrol, Alcohol/Methanol, E85/Ethanol, CNG. Although Bosch advertises this injector only to work with CNG many in the automotive industry also use these with the fuels listed above.
- Unacceptable fuels: Gas/Petrol containing MTBE, specifically VP Q16 and VP Import or other MTBE oxygenated fuels.
These injectors flow 2200 cc/min at 43.5psi (3 bar) and are fully compatible with alternate fuels and alcohol. These new injectors from Bosch represent the next generation of high flow injector technology with fast response times, excellent flow pattern and compact design. The price and performance that these injectors represent to the performance aftermarket is unparalleled.
These injectors are able to function at high fuel pressures and don't exhibit the pressure handling problems found with many other high flow high-impedance injectors. This makes these injectors very well suited to turbocharged and supercharged applications that see high fuel system pressures.