Built for performance and show, the 69 Series. Typhoon™ Air Intake System is a free-flowing mandrel-bent aluminum tube induction system designed to fit many sport compact performance vehicles. Typhoon intake tubes have a high quality finish that's made to last. K&N intake systems replace your vehicle's restrictive factory air filter and air intake housing.
K&N intakes are designed to dramatically reduce intake restriction resulting in additional power and torque. All of them come with K&N's Million Mile Limited Warranty and are guaranteed to increase horsepower. This Typhoon Air Intake cannot be sold in California. It is not legal for use in California or other states adopting California emission standards. Check the K&N catalog or website vehicle parts search for specific CARB status.
Part 69-4521TS Product Specifications:
- Product Style: 69 Series Typhoon Kits
- Estimated Horsepower Gain: 6.49 HP @ 5000 RPM
- Replacement Filter: RU-5147
- Street Legal In All US States: No
- TUV Approved (Europe): No
- System Type: Cold-Air Intake System
- Intake Pipe Color / Finish: Silver
- California Restricted: Not legal for sale or use in California
- Weight: 6.9 lb (3.2 kg)
- Product Box Length: 18.25 in (464 mm)
- Product Box Width: 14.5 in (368 mm)
- Product Box Height: 8.5 in (216 mm)
- Horsepower gains based on similar vehicle dynamometer test. Results will vary.
Fits: 2011 - 2016 1st generation Chevy Cruze 1.4L