Fidanza Aluminum Flywheel
Fidanza Performance lightweight aluminum flywheels deliver:
- Faster throttle response and quicker acceleration
- Additional horsepower to the wheels (reduced parasitic losses)
- Smoother, faster shifting
- Easier braking, better slowing (due to reduced rotational mass)
- Reduced clutch wear and improved efficiency (from better heat dissipation)
- Cost savings and longevity (replaceable friction plate = infinitely rebuildable design)
- Potential for increased fuel economy (if you can keep your foot off the gas)
- Quality and reliability (made in the USA from top grade materials)
The stock dual mass flywheel weights in at 31.2. This Fidanza is a single mass and weighs 15.1. Yes, you read that correctly - the Fidanza is less than half the weight. However, the dual mass flywheel was made to reduce noise in the transmission, so if you install the single mass flywheel there will be a noticeable rattle that comes from the transmission at light load.
Fidanza Performance lightweight aluminum flywheels are designed, engineered, and manufactured right here in the USA. Our team doesn't just take a stock flywheel and copy it out of aluminum like some others do. We actually analyze the original and engineer improvements where needed; whether it be in overall balance, critical clearances, or improved design, our flywheels are built for performance. Machined from the highest quality 6061 T6 or 2024 T3 aluminum, each flywheel is manufactured to deliver optimum tensile strength, heat dissipation, and weight reduction, without going too light and causing poor idle and driving issues like some of the ulta-lightweight competitors. We aren't always the lightest, but we are the best!
All our aluminum flywheels are CAD designed/engineered and precision CNC machined from top quality billet aluminum forgings to strict tolerances for optimum performance and reliability. All flywheels are balanced and thoroughly inspected for quality and fitment.
NOTE: Does not include a pilot bearing, and will require custom flywheel bolts. The Clutch Masters one comes with a pilot bearing and will use the stock OEM bolts.
The stock flywheel weights in at 31.3.