Forged & Coated Pistons for LSJ/LE5
This variant is currently out of stock
- Coated skirts
- Tool steel nitrided rings with a napier second ring
- Upgraded forging capable of living at 1000+hp, the technology of this forging comes from existing Honda designs that make 1000+hp and survive!
- Offset pin .030 so you can run a tighter piston to wall clearance. For a "quieter" piston. (install with offset towards exhaust side)
- This LSJ piston design was developed in conjunction w/ GM for a secret project car.
- Made from a 2618 forging
We offer 3 options at this time:
- 2.0L/86mm in 9.5:1 compression which is stock.
- 2.4L/88mm in 10.4:1 compression which is stock.
- 2.1L/88mm in 9.6:1 compression (requires 2.0 rods/crank)
LSJ Note: These forged pistons will not work with the stock rectangular LSJ oil squirters. They must be replaced with the LNF/LDK tube type Gen 2 oil squirters. And, they need to be bent about .060" to the side to clear the JE pistons.
Make sure to check oil squirter to piston clearance.