- Coated skirts
- Tool steel nitrided rings with a napier second ring
- Upgraded forging capable of living at 1000+hp, the technology of this forging comes from existing Honda designs that make 1000+hp and survive!
- Offset pin .030 so you can run a tighter piston to wall clearance. For a "quieter" piston. (install with offset towards exhaust side)
- This LSJ piston design was developed in conjunction w/ GM for a secret project car. Will work with stock LSJ rods.
- Made from a 2618 forging
We offer 3 options at this time:
- 2.0L/86mm in 9.5:1 compression which is stock.
- 2.4L/88mm in 10.4:1 compression which is stock.
- 2.1L/88mm in 9.6:1 compression (requires 2.0 rods/crank)
LSJ Note: These forged pistons will not work with the stock rectangular LSJ oil squirters. They must be replaced with the LNF/LDK tube type Gen 2 oil squirters. And, they need to be bent about .060" to the side to clear the JE pistons.
Make sure to check oil squirter to piston clearance.
You may also like