Kappa LNF (2.0) Clutch Masters Aluminum Flywheel
This product is currently out of stock.
Clutch Masters Flywheels are designed and tested to ensure the safety and quality of every flywheel. Years of R&D has given us the knowledge and firsthand experience to choose wisely the best material to manufacture flywheels that will surpass your expectations. Depending on the application, the majority of Clutch Masters flywheels are made from 6061 T6 Billet Aluminum, 1045 or 4140 Billet Steel. Clutch Masters Flywheels are SFI Certified meeting performance standards for the automotive and motorsport industry.
Benefits of a Clutch Masters Light Weight flywheel:
- Light-weight for improved performance and Quicker Rev’s
- Light-weight for improved performance and Quicker Rev’s.
- (Aluminum Flywheels) Consist of a replaceable heat shield (friction surface), eliminating need to resurface flywheel.
- Reduces turbo “lag” in turbo-charged engines.
- Increased supercharger efficiency due to less drag on the crank.
- Improved mid-range torque in naturally aspirated engines.
- CNC Machined and balanced.
- SFI Certified.
Torque Spec Flywheel to crank 39 ft lbs and 25 degrees. Torque Spec Pressure plate to Flywheel is 22 ft lbs.
Note: Since you are eliminating the stock dual mass flywheel you will notice more chatter/noise at idle.