KYB AGX® Sport Adjustable Shocks and Struts allow drivers to adjust dampening to match specific driving conditions quickly. The AGX® Sport Adjustable Shocks and Struts have manual four stage adjustable dampening which makes it completely on-the-car adjustable within minutes. With its competition grade engineering and construction, AGX® Sport Adjustable Shocks and Struts are perfect for sport enthusiasts and high performance drivers. The softest setting gives a ride like stock, while the firmest gives true sports car handling. No need to lift vehicle or use special tools!
Sold individually. To purchase a full set, you will need 2 fronts and 2 rears.
Does not include boots, springs, top plates, rubber seats. Includes adjustment screwdriver and new top nuts.
- 2000-2007 Chevrolet Monte Carlo
- 2000-2007 Chevrolet Impala
- 1997-2003 Pontiac Grand Prix
- 1997.5 and newer Regal
- 2004+ Grand Prix can use the rear struts but the fronts are different
To run KYB AGX struts on the front of a '04-05 Grand Prix, you would need the lower control arms & sway bar end links from a '97-03 Grand Prix. In 2006, the Grand Prix switched back to the '97-03 style control arms and sway bar end links so these are a direct fit.
UPS shipping only.
These struts come from KYB in very poor packaging. Buying from ZZP ensures, your parts will arrive safely and quickly. We do not drop ship our struts and we add extra packaging material to each strut to ensure a safe delivery.
- Velocity-sensitive valving - Multistage valve compression enables the shock to adjust to driving conditions automatically. Under gentle road conditions, the valving allows the shock to travel freely for maximum ride comfort. As conditions get rougher, the shocks is compressed faster. The valving responds instantly, to make the shock response firmer, maintaining tire contact and vehicle control.
- Sintered iron pistons and guide rods - Sintered metal provides far greater strength than traditional metals, extending shock life and durability.
- Micro-smooth, hard-chromed piston rods- KYB has the smoothest hard-chromed rods in the business for extra-long life and reliability.
- Seamless cylinders and eye rings - Most shock cylinders & eye rings are made from flat metal and welded at the seam. KYB cylinders and eye rings are extruded as seamless cylinders, eliminating weak points created by welded seams.
- Multi-lip seals / self-sealing packing - KYB uses a triple-lip oil seal to keep the oil in and contaminants out.