- Intercooler with brackets
- Silicone heavy duty replacement couplers
- Premium stainless T-bolt clamps
- Upper hot side charge pipe
- Lower cold side charge pipe
- All hardware needed to make the proper connections
- MAF block off plate
- MAF extension (if BOV Flange is selected)
This is a bolt on kit for your LNF Cobalt or HHR that replaces your upper and lower (hot side and cold side) charge pipes and front mount intercooler.
BOV Option - Select the No BOV Flange option when using a stock or ZFR turbo, which uses the stock style bypass valve. Select the BOV Flange when using an aftermarket turbo and aftermarket blow off valve.
The Standard core dimensions are 28"x 8.125"x 4". The increased clearance core dimensions are 28"x 6.625"x 4". Please take into account that this measurement does not include the end tanks.
The MAF block off plate will either be used on the lower charge pipe if you want to keep your MAF in the intake pipe "Draw through" or it can be installed in your intake pipe so the MAF can be relocated in the lower charge pipe to be converted to a "Blow through" design which will require tuning. Blow through is only recommended when running an atmosphere dump aftermarket blow off valve.