NGK Iridium IX Spark Plugs for 2.2L
This variant is currently out of stock
- Fine Iridium tip ensures high durability and a consistently stable spark
- Iridium alloy has extremely high melting point, perfect for today’s high-tech, high-performance engines
- Trivalent Metal Plating - superior anti-corrosion and anti-seizing properties
- Outstanding acceleration, high fuel efficiency and durability
- Ultimate design, technology and performance.
Iridium IX Spark Plugs are the most technologically advanced high performance plugs available. Featuring a 0.6 mm iridium center electrode tip, they offer superior ignitability without sacrificing durability. The tapered ground electrode increases flame kernel expansion, while the superior heat range design is ideally suited to the demands of high performance environments. Specially designed to meet the needs of serious enthusiasts, Iridium IX Spark Plugs offer outstanding acceleration, high fuel efficiency and long life. When you demand the most from your engine, rely on the proven performance of NGK Iridium IX Spark Plugs. Iridium IX Spark Plugs are the most technologically advanced high performance plugs available.
Iridium plugs burn clean and a colder range of plug can be used without the normally associated risk of plug fouling. This is why we recommend them over the Autolites for the boosted Ecotec.
Iridium plugs should not be regapped without a proper tool. The tip is too delicate for the gap to be changed. They come setup for boosted applications.
Sold in sets of 4.