This is an important kit to have - and the parts and pieces are all there. Added documentation should indicate how this is supposed to work with any design/engineering guidelines and restrictions. Knowing the following would have sped up the install for myself significantly:
1) The set up does not - and I repeat does NOT have to gravity feed the dual pass tee (despite what some youtube videos say). When all closed up and connected up, pressure in the tank from the bleed line, will push coolant over any high spots in the hose line to the dual-pass tee.
2) The hose may be placed thru the forward upper engine bay wiring tie-rail cavity to avoid clearance issues with the supercharger pulley/belt.
3) Placing a hose disconnect access point along the wiring tie-rail is very advantageous to place enough coolant in the system as an initial prime for the intercooler pump.
4) Once the system is primed with coolant, re-connected as a closed system, and pump is turned on (pump turns on with ignition to run with zzp pcm tune) - the system will bleed out air quickly (30 minutes for my setup) into the tank. After system is turned off - keep adding coolant to tank as level goes down. Don't let the tank go empty.
5) Oh yeah ... don't forget the restrictor - and place the restrictor pointy-end 1st into the hose.
6) The bleed valve will spit out a bubbly mix of fluid and air.
7) Placing the bleed port on the intercooler HE works fine.