This is for the Gen 2 ZZP pulley puller. Some parts may be compatible with other pullers but we do not have information on that.
All pieces are hardened and stronger than what is available in your hardware store.
- M8 Stud (threaded)- this is the small threaded rod that threads into the Center Stud and then threads into the snout.
- Large Washer- this is the washer that fits between the Center Stud and the pulley or hub that is being pressed on.
- Center Stud- this is the main threaded piece that is used to pull off and press on the pulley/hub. It has a hex head on one end for your wrench. It is 5/8"-18
- Small Washer- this is the small washer that goes on the end of the Center Stud.
- M8 Stud (smooth)- this is the half threaded, half smooth stud that is only used when pulling off a pulley/hub.
- Flange Bolt 4" long 1/2"x13- there are 4 of these and they are used to sandwich the pulley between both puller plates.
- Pulley Puller 5/8" Nut- this is the large nut that threads onto the Center Stud.