Sonic/Cruze Team MFactory Limited Slip Differential
What exactly does an LSD do you ask? Without an LSD your car is actually 1 wheel drive, in that it can't supply torque to both wheels at the same time and will only supply torque to the wheel with less grip, which is what the shortfall is to an open differential (what most vehicles have).
An LSD only lets the wheels spin at different speeds by a limited amount (typically this is a percentage difference) which is when the differential locks and both wheels get power. This is not how locked differentials work such as in off road trucks which supply equal torque and rotational speed to both rear wheels at the same time, which can cause issues with handling.
- Made from imported Japanese SAE 4320 & SAE 9310 Steel
- Forged, Double Tempered and Super Sub-Zero treated for unsurpassed toughness
- Advanced Shot Peening technology increases surface hardness
- Designed to withstand the extreme shock loads of competition-level Drag Racing
- Advanced gear geometry designed using industry-leading software puts more power to the ground
- Only the highest quality Brighton-Best Hardware is used
- Maintenance-free Gears eliminates the need for special fluids & rebuilds associated with plate-type LSDs
- Lock-free operation ensures no adverse affect to steering response
May not fit 17+ manual cars. Please email email@example.com with any questions.