3800 Stage 1 Performance Package
- K&N drop in air filter
- ZZP 1.0 pcm
- 3.5" Modular pulley system ('04+ Grand Prix only comes without a pulley or belt, Bonneville SSEi/Park Ave Ultra comes with a 3.6" pulley instead)
- Shorter serpentine belt ('04+ Grand Prix only comes without a pulley or belt)
- Ubend delete with o2 bung and rear gasket ('04+ Grand Prix & 00+ Bonneville/Park Ave only comes without a ubend delete)
- Autolite 104 spark plugs (set of 6)
- 180* Thermostat and gasket
This is a preprepared mod package specific to your car that will give you about 25 horsepower. All of the basic bolt on mods to run a smaller supercharger pulley for more boost. The PCM that is included is our standard ZZP 1.0 pcm with all of the mods listed on its product page. Then a K&N high flow air filter for your stock airbox, works great with the airbox mod for every year and model car except the 97/98 engines, we highly recommend the Stage 2 performance package for those years because it comes with an aftermarket cold air intake because the stock airbox does not flow very well. Then the cooler spark plugs and thermostat will help reduce potential Spark Knock or “KR” that you may get from the increased boost of the Modular pulley system that is included. The modular pulley system will only take a couple minutes to swap pulley when you have the proper mods to run smaller pulleys.
All packages require 92+ octane gasoline. If not available, please contact us so we can adjust the pulley size specifically for your car.
'04+ Grand Prixs' come with the larger Gen5 supercharger and are more prone to "Knock Retard", so they do not come with a smaller supercharger pulley, and they do not have a ubend so a ubend delete is not needed.
How to begin mods to your 3800 car, click HERE.
If using your own laptop for remote tuning, download the latest stable HPTuners VCM Suite here.