- Designed with up to 75% fewer components, reducing assembly time and lowering costs for sourcing, inventory and assembly.
- Allows the same configuration to be used on driven and non-driven wheels, replacing the conventional 4x2 (dead) spindle.
- Features an advanced sensor and sensor technology for superb performance.
- Holds bearing setting more consistently than traditional thread and nut designs. The resulting system stiffness reduces rotor runout and improves brake performance.
- Reduces weight by up to 20% per assembly compared to conventional wheel end solutions.
- Self-clamped design eliminates high stress in the spindle and CV joint, reducing overall warranty costs caused by bearing wear and failure.
Timken® Formed Hub™ is a single integrated unit that can be bolted directly onto corners, eliminating the need for conventional components like washers, spacers and nuts. Its design provides for lower total system cost, commonization opportunities, improved performance, reduced weight and lower warranty costs.
Fits: Cobalt, Ion, HHR.
You may also like