Our ZZP auxiliary fuel kit for the LF4 ATS-V is the ultimate solution in overcoming the shortcomings of the direct injected fuel system of the LF4. This auxiliary kit adds two standard port injection style injectors into your charge pipes that will spray pre-intercooler brick. As you increase horsepower on a direct injected car you quickly run out of fuel system, especially when running alternative fuels like E85; even the stock fuel system is taxed when trying to run higher levels of ethanol. This auxiliary kit gives you the ability to run full E85 without touching the engine internals or expensive replacement DI portions of the fuel system.
Controlled by an AEM injector controller this kit starts at a set MAF signal and boost level, meaning your daily driving habits will be unchanged and the additional fueling will only start when needed. Our fuel cell holds 2.25 gallons.
Our kit includes an auxiliary fuel cell, fuel pump, charge pipes with injector provisions (if selected), 2 injectors, controller, fuel filter, wiring harness, fuel pressure regulator, AN lines, and all of the necessary hardware to install. Our kit comes pre set up so it is plug and play. The fuel cell includes provisions to retain your stock tire sealer/inflator.
ZZP charge pipes are required for this kit. They can be found separately here.
Benefits of an auxiliary fuel system:
- Larger gains than our fuel cam alone, without the extra labor of timing/replacing the cam.
- Ability to run two different fuels. For example, you can run 91/93 in your main tank and run E85/E98 or your preferred higher octane fuel in the aux tank.
- Additional cooling benefits from fuel spraying through the intercooler brick(s).
- "Port style" injectors means your your intake valves will stay clean and are now more resistant to coking.
- 2.25 gallon Aluminum Auxiliary fuel cell
- -06 AN fuel lines
- AEM injector controller
- Pre-made wiring harness
- Boost switch
- Inline fuel filter
- Fuel pump
- 80# injectors (2)
- Rollover vent valve
- Vacuum hose
- Fuel pressure regulator
- All necessary hardware for installation
- ZZP charge pipes (if selected)