ZZP LTG Performance Cams
Stock cam specs:
- Duration @ .050”: Intake = 194 deg, Exhaust = 194 deg
- Lift: Intake = .402”, Exhaust = .414”
ZZP Stage 2 cam specs:
- Duration @ .050”: Intake = 210 deg, Exhaust = 210 deg
- Lift: Intake = .423”, Exhaust = .423”
ZZP Stage 3 cam specs:
- Duration @ .050": Intake = 216 deg, Exhaust = 216 deg
- Lift: Intake = .439”, Exhaust = .439”
One of the biggest downfalls with the LTG engine is the stock fuel pump lobe on the cam. The stock cams can only support around 50% ethanol (E47 mix) on the stock turbo. All ZZP LTG cams include our ZZP high rpm lifters and larger fuel pump lobe. Stock pump stroke is .157”, with the ZZP LTG cams, the stroke is increased to .200”. With this increased stroke you can safely run higher levels of E85, up to full E on a stock turbo setup. When tuning your tuner will let you know how much E is appropriate for your setup, and the weather.
We highly recommend running our 82# Valve Springs along with these for high RPM use.