Upgrade those rusty old pressed sheet metal stock length dogs bones with these shorter stronger billet aluminum pieces. They come with new rubber bushings installed. We do not offer them with the polyurethane bushings installed because they will cause too much vibration. The shorter dog bones will hold the engine forward, which have a few benefits as shown below.
- Better oil pickup during drag racing
- Removes vibration caused from lowering the car
- Better axle alignment for less HP loss through the shafts
- Increased weight on the front tires for better launching
- Added clearance to sway bar for header and downpipe installs
Price shown indicates price per pair.
Shorter dogbones do not work on cars with Pacesetter headers installed.
May fit LS4 cars, however, we generally do not recommend installation on LS4 cars.