- No issues with spark plug boots touching headers
- No issues with primaries sticking out past flanges and preventing seal
- No issues with warped flanges because we had them done on a water jet
- Only 1 front to rear connection uses stepped band clamp. No more alignment issues or leaking donuts, quickest install of any available headers.
- 100% stainless to last a lifetime, will never rust
- Easy access to O2 sensor
- Cleaner install look due to no flanges on the crossover pipe, and no bolts to break or rust
- No ticking noise common with some brands of headers
- Includes and retains EGR functionality.
These headers will require a ZZP specific header downpipe which is included, just make sure to select the appropriate one for your vehicle. Downpipes that are designed to bolt up to the OEM style rear exhaust manifold will not work.
If you run into a fan clearance issue, you could either trim the fan heat shroud or you could switch the fan blade/motor assembly from right to left.
Not recommended for '97 GTs with the 460 transmission because of tight clearances. We dont recommend headers for an NA setup, we would recommend our front and rear Powerlogs for an NA setup.
ZZPerformance will give a $50 coupon code for returning your stock downpipe to ZZP for catalytic converter recycling. Please email Henry@ZZPerformance.com a picture of your stock OEM cat and he will email you a prepaid return label. Then put your old downpipe (or just the cat) in the package that the new one comes in and drop it off at any UPS shipper. We'll email you a coupon code good for $50 off of your next ZZP purchase! Returned units can be cut up but the OEM converter must be intact. Already bought our downpipe? We'll still offer the $50 coupon code but you'll have to pay for the return shipping.
To take advantage send to:
Attn: CAT coupon
2450 28th Street SW
Wyoming MI 49519
For everyone: Include your original order # and email address to send the coupon code. Write down your return tracking number for your records!
Fitment note: If you have issues with our headers hitting your fan assembly, we have a fan spacer kit here.
Our high flow catalytic converters are EPA certified. If your state requires CARB compliance, these do not meet that CARB standard. Please contact email@example.com if you have any questions.