ZZP ATS-V PCM Tune
This variant is currently out of stock
ZZPerformance owns the World's Fastest ATS-V and most of the credit goes to the PCM file. We go through and rework dozens of tables based on countless hours of dyno tuning, drag and 1/2 mile passes with our own vehicles. We currently have 2 ATS-V's configured in 2 different ways (road course and drag) enabling us to dial in our LF4 tuning better than any other company in this market.
- Variable valve timing optimized for better response and more power
- Fuel cutoff rpm limit increased
- Power enrichment tables adjusted for a more consistent air fuel ratio
- Spark timing optimized for premium fuel and/or E85
- Driver demand and torque tables adjusted for greater performance
- Turbocharger settings adjusted for more boost
- Fuel injection timing adjusted for higher demands
- Fuel pressure raised at high loads
- Coolant thermostat settings adjusted for cooler engine temps
- Fan settings lowered for cooler engine temps
- PE engagement time is reduced
- Torque tables adjusted to avoid issues with closing throttle
- 100HP gain over stock file on Premium fuel
- Enable active Flex Fuel in PCM for our E85 Flex Fuel Conversion Kit. SEE BELOW NOTE.
- Does not alter emissions
How to order your tune:
Year/Trans: Please select the year and style of transmission you have.
Fuel Type: Please select the appropriate fuel/octane you will be running.
ZZP Flex Fuel Conversion Kit: Please select yes or no. If you want to run our Flex Fuel Conversion Kit, please purchase it along with the PCM tune. Do not select Yes unless it is being installed unless you will throw a code. When this is enabled in the PCM, the kit must be installed and functioning before the car is driven or it will cause damage to the engine.
Core Charge: There are a couple options here... #1 We can send you a programming interface and cable which we supply with instructions. It will allow you to read your stock file, email it to us for modification, then you upload the modified tune on your ECU and send us a scan, then if additional tweaks are needed, we can modify the file again to perfect it. When tuning is done, you can return the interface/laptop, and you are refunded the interface/laptop core charge (deposit). Since you are keeping your stock PCM core, this will retain your remote start feature (if you have this option). Additionally a Windows based laptop is required. you can use your own or borrow one from us. The advantage of using ours is that it is pre-configured with scanning software and tools to help us assist you if you have any questions or custom tuning requirements. If you choose to keep the tuning interface and/or the laptop, that's fine. That core charge in that case will not be refunded. Core charges are based on 10 days and there will be additional charges if cables or laptops are kept for longer periods. After 30 days, core charges convert to purchases. #2 You can drive in for an in person flash. #3 If you already have HPTuners, you can read your file and email it to us for modification. It is cheaper because you will be covering the costs of the HPT credits required to flash your car. Note: Prepaid return labels for interface/laptop rentals are only included with domestic shipments.
NOTE: '17+ Automatics, you must ship your TCM into HPTuners for them to unlock it for trans tuning, that costs $200.
10 second ATS-V car recipe:
- ATSV Tune
- ATSV Downpipes
- ATSV Cold Air Intake
- ATSV Flex Fuel Conversion Kit
- ATSV Exhaust Camshaft with upgraded fuel pump lobe
- ATSV 82# Valve Springs
- Drag radials
If using your own laptop for remote tuning, download the latest stable HPTuners VCM Suite here.