These pistons are engineered for the 2.0 liter LSJ engine. There are 3 different compression ratios. Generally people with lower available octane and higher boost applications will select the lower compression ratio, and people with higher octane and more aggressive setups will select the higher compression ratios. Contact CustomerService@ZZPerformance.com if you need help selecting the proper ratio for your build.
- Engineered for nitrous, blower and turbo use
- Can be used as a direct replacement for the GM ECOTEC engine
- Offset wrist pins for quiet operation
- Ribbed side relief 2618 alloy forging for durability
- Total Seal Pro select piston rings included (1.2mm x 1.5mm x 3.0)
- Premium 8620 wrist pins included
- Gasket Volume: 5.4cc’s
- Top ring down dimension: 0.230”
- Valve pocket depth: 0.077” intake and 0.091” exhaust
- Can fit stock LSJ rods, machining may be needed, read note below.
Diamond pistons come with a 0.906 wrist pin which may require honing of the small end of the rod for proper clearance