2.2/2.4L Bolt on Supercharger Kit
This variant is currently out of stock
This is a complete bolt on supercharger kit for your FWD 2.2 or 2.4L Ecotec engine. It can come with everything needed (if supercharger/throttlebody/intake is selected) to install except the tools! Every piece of this kit is now brand new, no more used components are included.
- Custom ZZP modular pulley system with 3.1" pulley
- 60# EV6 Siemens injectors
- TB adapter harness
- MAF extension
- 2 bar MAP sensor (included in vehicles 04-07)
- 4 bar MAP sensor (Included on vehicles 08+)
- Serpentine belt
- ZZP intake tube with K&N filter
- ZZP Alternator spacer
- ZZP idler stand with idler pulley
- Valve cover breather
- Bosch IC pump & mounting bracket
- ZZP S3 heat exchanger
- All nuts, bolts, gaskets, fittings, and hoses needed
- Instructions and parts checklist
- M62 Supercharger
- LSJ throttle body
- LSJ lower intake using Laminova intercooler
This is setup to use a stock LSJ throttle body because it is larger than the stock throttle body and will bolt right on. If you want to use your stock throttle body, you will need the following components:
- '06-07 2.4L – TB adapter harness
- '08+ 2.4L – 6 to 8 pin adapter harness
- 2.2L – TB extension harness
MAP Sensor notes: '06/07 2.4 comes with a 2 bar MAP, '08-10 2.4L and '07-10 2.2L comes with a 4 bar MAP. Custom PCM programming is required to change the MAP sensor, it is included in our PCM file. '05/06 2.2 comes without a MAP sensor because we don't offer tuning for those years.
Stock LSJ part modifications needed: The inlet pressure sensor hole on the LSJ m62 must be plugged or leave the sensor installed but not plugged in. The TMap hole on the intake manifold must also be plugged or leave the factory sensor installed but not plugged in.
*ECU PROGRAMMING REQUIRED - We can tune the 07+ 2.2 and the 06+ 2.4 liter engines, however you would need to purchase our Performance tune and send in your core to read/tweak/reflash and return. Click here for our Performance ECM.
These kits are made per order, it can take up to 2-3 weeks to ship.
*As of 8/21/2020 we do not have used M62 superchargers or LSJ intake manifolds available for purchase. You will need an Eaton M62 and LSJ intake manifold to complete this kit.