60# injectors for the 1.4t are only intended for full E85 high power builds. If you are running gas or flex you will want the 42# injectors found here.
Stock 1.4T injectors are standard length 33# injector with an EV1 plug. This is the most common style of injector. As you add mods to your vehicle, eventually you will need to upgrade the injectors. The stock injector max around 170WHP and are sufficient for all but the most heavily modified stock turbo setups. How far you can push a stock injector is based on the fuel blend in your state so it can be a good idea to upgrade if you plan on a lot of bolt ons.
60# injectors should be used for full E85 builds and builds with larger turbos. Due to their ability to pulse as low as 1ms, they will idle and tune properly even on Gas. On E85 these injectors will support 250WHP and higher with lower ethanol content. (E85 requires 30% more volume than gas as same power levels)
PCM programming is required whenever your injector size is changed.
These injectors are plug and play and do not require any adaptors or spacers. They are direct replacement.
All ZZP purchased injectors come with dielectric grease and are packaged in a reusable plastic case to store your factory injectors safely.
- Coil Resistance: 12.5 Ohms/High Impedance/High-Z
- Static Flow Rate @ 43.5PSI (300kPa) w/Gas: 60 lb/hr = 630 cc/min = 453 g/min
- Status Flow Rate @ 87PSI (600kPa) w/Gas: 85.7 lb/hr = 900 cc/min = 648 g/min
- Gain: 0.11 ms/mg
- Offset: 0.055ms
- Turn on time @ 14VDC: 1.14ms
- Turn off time: 0.85ms @ 600KPa
- Series: DEKA 4 (DEKA IV)
- Orifice Type: multiple-orifice
- Spray Pattern: 30 Degree Spray Cone
- Factory fitted with Viton upper and lower o-rings
Sold in sets of 4.