What kind of turbocharger would you build for your high-performance car? The engineers in BorgWarner’s Advanced Aftermarket Product group created a wish list of every notable design characteristic. They used materials that had never been combined into an aftermarket turbocharger. They delivered quick boost response, powerful performance and reliable durability. This turbo supports about 65lbs / min which is approximately 625 horsepower, with the correct supporting mods and octane.
BorgWarner AirWerks S200SX-E 52/57mm 300-650 HP Complete Turbo
- 57.15mm / 2.25'' Compressor Inducer Dia.
- 3.00'' Compressor Wheel O.D.
- 61mm / 2.42'' Turbine Exducer Dia.
- 70mm / 2.74'' Turbine Wheel O.D.
- Straight Compressor Outlet
- .63 A/R exhaust housing
S200 SX-E super cores contain the following exciting new features:
- Compressor cover integrated speed sensor port and pre-machined boost port
- Forged milled (billet) compressor wheels with extended tip technology
- Optimized compressor stage aerodynamics