ZZP is proud to bring to you another manufactured in house aluminum heat exchanger(radiator) for your LSJ car. The LSJ engine uses a M62 supercharger to add boost and the LSJ lower intake has a laminova style intercooler system built into it. The car comes from the factory with a Bosch intercooler pump which cycles water from the heat exchanger through the laminova cores and back. This will cool the outlet air from the supercharger. The factory exchanger is small and doesn't hold very much coolant, the ZZP unit is larger and holds more coolant and in turn will keep your boost temps down resulting in more power.
- All aluminum construction
- Drill 4 holes into existing bumper support
- Overall measurements of 32.5x6.5x2.25
- Core measurements of 28x6.5x2.25
- 2 row, dual pass
- Maximum cooling, minimum weight, fully tig welded and pressure tested
- 2 stainless bolts and nuts
- Includes 2 fittings and 4 hose clamps
- 49" of 3/4" hose
- 6.4 pounds
- 1.8 liters of capacity
- 4000 sq. in. of fin area
This unit is made to work with your factory intercooler although it could be used to replace the factory one. It is not affected by the installation of a dual pass kit and works with or without dual pass. The unit installs by removing one hose from the factory cooler and going into this one. Then you go out of this cooler, into the factory cooler on the fitting where you removed the hose.