ACDelco Wiper Blades
This variant is currently sold out
Advantage - All-Season Metal Blades
- All-metal blade construction for durability.
- Precisely fitted wiper elements for a smoother and quieter operation.
- Blade design contours well to curved windshields.
Winter - Beam Style
- Sleek, wedge-shaped spoiler that clears away snow and ice.
- Patented surface protector that creates a smooth, quiet wipe.
- One-click connection system that allows for simple installation.
- One-piece, flexible design that snugly conforms to most windshields.
- Low wiper blade profile that offers superior performance at high speeds.
The following vehicles use the 26" blade:
- 2012+ Chevy Sonic (driver side)
The following vehicles use the 24" blade:
- 2011+ Chevy Cruze (driver side)
The following vehicles use the 22" blade:
- 1997+ Grand Prix (both sides)
- 1997+ Monte Carlo (both sides)
- 2000+ Impala (both sides)
- 1997+ LaSabre (both sides)
- 1997+ Park Ave (both sides)
- 1997+ Buick Regal (both sides)
- 2013+ Cadillac ATS (driver side)
- 2011+ Chevy Camaro (driver side)
The following vehicles use the 18" blade:
- 2013+ Cadillac ATS (passenger side)
- 2011+ Chevy Cruze (passenger side)
The following vehicles use the 15" blade:
- 2012+ Chevy Sonic (passenger side)
Any many other applications, this is just naming a few of our most popular.