LED Headlight Conversion Kit
Drastically improve your night time visibility with our premium LED upgrade kits! Our LED kits will transform your car with illumination that was once exclusive to high-end imports.
- 9007 - Low/High bulb for '97-03 Grand Prix, Low/High for the '05-'10 Cobalt, and Low/High bulb for 04-07 Saturn Ion
- 9006 - Low beam for Regal (1997-2004), Monte Carlo, '04-05 GP(see below note), Bonneville, Impala
- 9005 - High beam for Sonic
- 9012 - ATS
- H1 - Most common for Aftermarket projectors
- H11 - Low beam for Sonic and 2016+ Camaro with halogen headlights
- H13 - 1st generation Cruze and Chevy HHR/HHR-SS
- 880 - W-body Foglight
Our LED kits will not work properly with the '06+ GPs that use varying voltage DRLs. To use LEDs on these systems you have to put black tape over the light sensor on the dash or use a headlight relay harness.
Some modifications may be required to the dust boots on your stock headlights to fit the larger bulbs.
04+ Grand prix will require slight grinding on the headlight brackets to clear the heat sink on the back of the LED. You may need to remove the dust caps for installation of these larger bulb backs.
To disable both DRL: Remove DRL fuse(10a) and lock light flash by removing PGM Mall fuse, turn key to acc, press lock on key fob til you hear 1 chime. Or there is a anodized red/purple box under the driver side dash far left side that you can simply unplug.
- 6500K color.
- 4000 LM brightness.
- 30,000+ hour operating life.
- 2 year warranty.
This product is manufactured in China.
Sold in pairs.